I’ve been very much digging dark, intimate spaces lately, and today’s design board is just that. It’s pretty monochrome, with the dark charcoal walls echoed in the bar, art work, and rug.
The bar stools, from Chairish, were actually the jumping off point for this whole design. The rich leather warms up all the grey and blue, then gold accents turn this otherwise masculine space into a cozy girl cave. Also, those bubble pendants. Yes please.
Let’s break it down and tot up how much it would all cost, shall we?
1. Vintage Bubble Pendant Lights – Chairish – $2800
Pricey, yes, but did I mention yes please?
2. Cloud Play by JR Goodwin – c. $1200
The second time this mesmerizing artwork has made an appearance on the blog, but deservedly so.
3. Etched Branches Glassware – World Market – $28/four
Let’s assume you need at least two sets.
4. Etch Gold Coasters – CB2 – $30/four
CB2 has a host of lovely gold barware at the moment.
5. Americana Bar – $530 – Target
Such an easy way of getting a built-in look without the hassle of the whole building-in part.
6. Leather & Rebar Bar Stools – Chairish – $485/pair
That leather is scrummy, and they’re on major sale.
7. Tesso Bronze Wall-Mounted Bookcase – CB2 – $399
For storing all the pretty bar ware and booze.
8. Farrow & Ball Paint in Down Pipe
Incidentally, we’re probably painting our front door this color and I’m way over excited.
9. Top Shelf Gold Bar Tool Set – $50 – CB2
It’s all about the details, people.
10. Vintage Castle Medallion Rug – $108/6′ x 9′ – Rugs USA
No, that price is not a typo. Also, bonus points for probably being good at hiding drunken spillages.
Obviously, you could bring the total way down by swapping the pendants and the art, but as it stands, we’re talking just under $5700 for a dreamy spot to get drunk with your bitches.
Post contains affiliate links.
Side note: I’ve not posted my #1Room30Days living room updates yet – things are taking longer than I hoped, but I’d rather wait a bit and actually have something decent to share. It’s still in motion and I’m hoping to get it together next week. In case you were wondering.
Sharing this post:
Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thifty Things