Concrete is obviously having a moment, and I’m all for it. If you love concrete even half as much as I do, and want to incorporate it into your decor, concrete lighting is a really easy option. I chatted about my stunning concrete lamp the other day, but there is a lot of pretty concrete lighting out there right now. Perhaps not as pretty as mine, but still pretty. 😉
I’ve rounded up a few options for you, and they’re all under £175. A good chunk of them are under £75, actually. I have to admit that these lights aren’t actually all concrete (namely #6 and #4), but they all have that look. I think my favorites are #10 and #2. And maybe #11 and #9 – so stumpy and cute!
1. Concrete & Copper Cone Pendant – £56 (on sale) – House of Fraser
2. Dual Pendants – £166.80 – TwoBold on Etsy
3. Concrete & Copper Round Pendant – £56 (on sale) – House of Fraser
4. Marble & Wood Pendant – £125 – Rockett St George
5. Concrete & Resin Pendant – £160 – Rockett St George
6. Glazed Bamboo Pendant – £62 – Rockett St George
7. Concrete Table Lamp – £73.50 (on sale) – House of Fraser
8. Copper & Concrete Table Lamp – £175 – Cox & Cox
9. Concrete & Brass Table Lamp – £29 – Very
10. Concrete & Brass Desk Lamp – £120 – Rockett St George
11. Concrete Table Lamp – £132.05 – Nest
I’ve had a thing for concrete ever since we moved into our first Chicago loft, with its concrete ceilings and pillars. I love the texture. What do you think? Does this industrial material appeal to you as much as it does to me?
Some, but not all, of the links in the post are affiliate links. I only use these when they’re available for products that I want to share with you anyway.