Emmerson & Fifteenth began in 2010, founded in a converted meat-packing factory on Chicago’s West Fifteenth Street.
Ten years and a big move across the pond later, we have become a London-based interior design studio, working with clients across the UK in both residential and commercial spaces.
Lizzie studied Interior & Spatial Design at UAL Chelsea, and has over a decade of interior design experience.
Lizzie’s design philosophy is centered on the belief that your space should make you happier. Environment has a profound impact on mental wellbeing, and good design should be accessible to everyone, not just those with deep pockets!
What does that mean? Well, it might be giving you the ideas and tools you need to work on your space yourself. Or you may prefer to go for a full-service design package, where we’ll bounce ideas around, collaborate, and Emmerson & Fifteenth will execute the design to create a space designed to enhance your life.
As Seen In
Emmerson & Fifteenth has worked with some top design brands and been featured in a number of interiors publications, both online and in print.
Emmerson & Fifteenth Around the Web…
- Houzz: 26 Ideas for Maximising Storage in a Child’s Bedroom
- House Beautiful: Nine Kids’ Rooms They’ll Never Want to Grow Out Of
- Apartment Therapy: Three Best Bedroom Makeovers from the One Room Challenge
- Apartment Therapy: Before & After: A Room With a View (and Some Unsightly Cabinets)
- Wayfair: How to Create the Ideal Kids’ Bedroom
- Litecraft: Blogger of the Month
- Apartment Therapy: Lizzie’s Wallpapered Ikea Lack Table
Qualifications & Reviews
Lizzie holds an Interior & Spatial Design Diploma from UAL: Chelsea.
Read 5* reviews on Emmerson & Fifteenth’s Houzz profile.