Where to find it
1. Things To Do Notepads – £18 // I’m a list maker, and these Anthro notepads are so pretty. I bought myself the white one, initially as a pretty prop for my One Room Challenge reveal photos, but now I’m using it every day. I love a good list, me.
2. Thinsulate Indigo Slub Pom Beanie – £20 // This cosy beanie hat is lined so it won’t give you an itchy head.
3. Grey Wrap Cape – £65 // Basically a wearable blanket. And I do wear my blankets, so this might be a more practical alternative to that.
4. Madewell Hexagon Earrings – $18/£13 // These are some of my all-time favourite earrings. LOVE them.
5. Brass Pots: Tall – £60 / Round – £50 / Tapered – £40 // These are so pretty. I’ve found some great vintage ones on eBay lately though – just as pretty (if not more so) but not so pricey.
6. Native Union iPhone Dock – £50 // On my own Christmas list, for sure.
7. Victorinox Evolution Wood Swiss Army Pocket Knife – £46 // I have a pocket Swiss Army knife on my key chain and I use it daily. This one has a USB stick as well, although it’s not as pretty.
8. Moroccan Wedding Style Blanket – £69 // Just as cute but much softer than the real thing.
9. Shibori Make Up Bag – £30 // Another one off my own wish list.
10. Madewell Discus Pendant Necklace – $30/£26 (on sale) // I own one of these and it goes with everything. Madewell has 25% off everything and free shipping this week for Black Friday.
11. Olivia Burton Hackney Watch – £75 // A perfect dress-up or dress-down watch.
Post contains some affiliate links.