1. Stomp rocket // Hours of endless, mildly violent fun. Handy tip: don’t let them aim it at the roof.
2. Binoculars // For all your bird watching/espionage needs.
3. Dressing gowns – GAP // With bear ears!
4. Play kitchen and accessories – Ikea // A play kitchen that’s not pink and utensils that are food safe. Eleanor would love these…if only we had space.
5. Moon in my room // This remote-controlled nightlight cycles through twelve different lunar phases, and Sebastian is a big fan of all things space and science related.
6. Hair ties – Nordstrom // With glitter, obviously.
7. Jazz shoes – Marks & Spencer // Or “pretty shoes,” as Eleanor calls hers.
8. Bear paw slippers – John Lewis // Again with the bear thing.
9. Back packs – Cath Kidston // For kids who like putting things in things. Which, in my experience, is all of them.
10. Jackets – Uniqlo // Under a tenner!
11. Tights – Anthropologie // Non-slip soles, unisex and super cute.
12. Glow in the solar system // This are on Sebastian’s wish list – way more fun than 2D.
13. Calm Down, Boris // Sebastian couldn’t breathe for all the giggles this puppet book created. Eleanor was terrified, so I suppose it can go either way.
14. Snood – Accessorize // Miss E is very into her accessories at the moment. She needs more of her own so she stops stealing mine.
15. Quadro Activity Play Center // I spent months of my childhood playing with mine and fully intend to
force encourage my kids to love it too.
16. Pride and Prejudice // Counting eligible gentlemen and pretty frocks.
17. Makedo Freeplay Kit // Clips and hinges to build robots or whatever else you can think of out of rubbish. Super fun.