You’ll notice that there’s a mix of English and American stuff – I keep finding pretty stuff here in the UK but I’m still lusting after Stateside lovelies too. I’m pretty sure everything can be had in either country if you really love it though, so I’ve listed prices in both dollaz and pounds where I can.
1. Melamine batter bowl – $13 (World Market) – for the gal who bakes. Or makes pancakes. Or likes pretty turquoise stuff in her kitchen.
2. Set of stud earrings – $11.50 / £6 (Accessorize) – a cute (and cheap!) stocking stuffer.
3. Desk calendar – $49 (Rifle Paper Co.) – I’ll be honest, I’d probably get annoyed if it was cluttering up my actual desk, but it would be cute on a bookshelf to gaze at from afar.
4. Slouchy cardigan – £33 (Marks & Spencer) – for hiding the post-turkey chub.
5. Infinity scarf – $40 / £20 (River Island) – cushy and cozy and cute. Yes please.
6. Hunter wellies – $150 / £95 (Shop Bop) – for plodding about in the countryside, which I plan to do more of now.
7. Monogram mug – £8 (Anthropologie) – a blogosphere classic, blinged out.
8. Macaron box – $10 (Urban Outfitters) – I’d use one of these pretties to store earrings on overnight trips.
9. Mirror – $25 on clearance (Target) – thank you Nate Berkus.
10. Watch – $495 (Nordstrom) – J bought me a Movado very similar to this one (but with a black face) a few years ago and I love it. I can sort of tell the time with it too, which is nice.
11. Ceramic match box candle -$18 (Anthropologie) – another pretty stocking stuffer.
12. Pendant – $42 / £38 (Shop Bop) – I’m on a bit of a gold/sparkly kick here, can you tell?
13. Ruck sack – $62 / £32 (Accessorize) – so you can at least attempt to look cute while wrangling a kid in each arm instead of lugging a plastic diaper bag around too.
14. Salad servers – $39 / £28 (West Elm) – last gold thing, I promise.
15. Square scarf (Old Navy) – I bought one of these right before we left the States and it’s huge and cozy and cute (actually way cuter on than in the photo, I think).
16. Wooden tray – $35 (Target) – and again I say, thank you Nate Berkus.
In other news, we’ve found a house! I think we’re moving in tomorrow so hopefully it won’t be long before we’re settled again. 🙂 I’ll share photos as soon as I can – it’s super cute and totally different from our Chicago lofts.
Post contains some affiliate links.