Look For Less: Anthropologie Towels

I recently splurged on these scrumptious towels from Anthropologie:

{Perpetual Blooms Towels – $8.00-$36.00 – Anthropologie}

Gorgeous, right? I saved up for these babies a good ten months and bought a set for myself and the Mr in March. Then I spied these at Target yesterday (I don’t remember exactly how much they cost, but I know they were significantly cheaper)…

{Floral Towel – in stores only – Target}
And these at World Market…
{Tamara Sculpted Bath Collection – $9.99 to $14.99 – World Market}
I am kicking myself just a little but really hoping the price of the Anthro ones reflects the quality! I might pick up some of the others for guests to use in our new bathroom. Yes, I said new bathroom – we have a moving date set – more details coming soon…when I find time in between packing boxes!

1. May 15, 2012 / 8:40 pm

Lizzie, how fun! I love all three sets. Will you be moving locally? (Hope so!)

All the best,
    ~ Dana
    Cooking at Cafe D

2. May 18, 2012 / 2:04 pm

Thanks for the inspiration. I love those towels from Anthro….but those towels from Target are such a good deal!

blessings,
    karianne

3. June 16, 2012 / 8:05 pm

These are gorgeous towels. Love the color.

4. June 17, 2012 / 3:38 am

Wow I love these towels but I love them even more at a cheap price! Thanks for sharing, im a new linky follower and would love if you followed me at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

5. June 18, 2012 / 3:11 pm

Oh! I love those towels!!!! I remember my grandmother had some very much like those. I LOVED them! They were so thick and soft!!!

Looks like I might need to take a trip to Target or World Market!! LOL

Thanks!
    stacysewsandschools.wordpress.com

6. June 23, 2012 / 10:53 am

They are lovely! I'm sure the other ones won't look nearly as good as your Anthro ones!

Thanks for linking up to Say G'day Saturday. This week's post is now live so I hope that you can join in again this weekend!

Take care and good luck with the move!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

7. June 27, 2012 / 2:18 pm

I shouldn't have read this now i want another set of towels, I have Target toile in my bathroom the pink & white toile ones they had