Just a quick update on how I’m doing with my “impossible” project.
You know I started with this:
Well, now the back cushion looks like this (except I’ve finished the bottom):
It turned out pretty good, I think. Buuuut then I tried to recover the arms and failed miserably, so I haven’t made any more progress on it in over a week. I’m hoping to get the bottom cushion done today, then have another go at the arms soon. And I better get on it, since the deadline for the Imagine the Possibilities challenge is a mere week away, not to mention baby girl is due to make her arrival in less than three weeks!